Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BOOM! Roasted!

I've decided that "The Office" is the funniest show on television. Although I've seen this episode a hundred times, I was watching the episode where the office "roasts" Michael. And I'm laughing just thinking about some of the quotes from this episode. Here are some of my favorites from this episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMac0Ys5CNY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZpYQLGJDGQ
And of course who could forget Michael's last monologue? 


"Jim, you’re 6’11” and you weigh 90lbs, Gumby has a better body than you, boom, roasted. 
Dwight you’re a kiss ass, boom roasted. 
Pam you failed art school, boom roasted. 
Meredith, you slept with so many guys you’re starting to look like one, boom roasted. 
Kevin, I can’t decide between a fat joke and a dumb joke, boom roasted. 
Creed, your teeth called, your breath stinks, boom roasted. 
Angela, where’s Angela , well there you are, I didn’t see you behind that grain of rice, boom roasted. Stanley you crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks, boom roasted. 
Oscar you are, Oscar, you’re gay. 
Andy, Cornell called they think you suck and you’re gayer than Oscar, boom roasted."


If you didn't laugh out loud just now then...well I don't know but I'll be disappointed. 


And the rekindling of my relationship with "The Office" has brought me to this video clip. Please bear with the video clip a bit because it is well worth it. 


"The Office" never fails to make me laugh, especially when it comes to the relationship between Jim and Dwight. You know what? Every time I blog (which who the heck knows how of then that will be now after my horrible track record), I'm gonna include a clip of "The Office" just to provide those of you who read with a good laugh for the day :) 


Anyways, I know that this is kind of a weird blog, but I was inspired the other day watching my now favorite T.V. show, and I'm trying to get back into blogging after my very long blogging siesta. I hope you get a laugh out of it. I know Eric will :) 


Until next time...


Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment