Saturday, December 24, 2011

Written Paper Rings

#51. Written Paper Rings.




 So, I got this idea from an online magazine called "The Violet". It's called Written Paper Rings. Basically, it acts as a countdown.  You make a bunch of little paper rings and on each paper ring you can write either something fun you could do that day, something funny, or even an inspirational quote. For example, some of mine rings might say "Go see a movie!" or "Start your puzzle". Some of them have fun things that I could do in Vienna, like "Tour the Opera House". Some of my rings are more complicated like "Plan a Trip to Another Country", while some of them are as simple as "Draw". And, several of my rings have cool quotes about love and happiness, as well.

All in all, I have 129 written paper rings now decorating my apartment, because in 129 days I will be home!

This is a fun way to look forward to coming home while still making the most of my time here in Vienna! It begins tomorrow and I can't wait to get started! :)

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family! I love you very much and wish I was there to celebrate the holidays with you! Sending hugs and kisses from Vienna!

Kayla

P.S. Here is "The Office" clip for you! Sorry, Eric, I forgot which one you suggested to me the other day :/ Have a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! You need to document any and all adventures you have in Vienna because I am still super jealous of your life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete