Monday, February 20, 2012

Naschmarkt

We had the day off today. So, this morning, Jenna, Coop, and I headed to a place called "Naschmarkt". Basically, it's a huge market in the city that you can go to to buy the freshest produce and some other cool things like souvenirs and wine and tea and those kinds of things. I always feel so "Euro" when I go here. Haha, whatever that means :)
After a busy morning, I spent the afternoon doing laundry and cleaning the apartment. This is a pretty good day for me! Nothing like a clean apartment! 

And word going around the team is that we are gonna be having next Monday AND Tuesday off! We NEVER get two days in a row off. I really hope that this is true because I'm already planning my trip to Paris! And I already have a giant list of things I want to do there! That would make for a pretty sweet blog post! So pray that I'll get two days off! :)

Now I think it's time to curl up and get cozy in my nice and clean apartment and watch a movie! I've been working my way through the movies that are nominated for "Best Picture" at the Oscar awards. I've already watched "The Descendants", "Midnight In Paris", and "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close". I would definitely recommend all of these. I think tonight is gonna be "Hugo". Gotta pass the time somehow :)

72 days... <3

Kayla

P.S. Here is your "The Office" clip for you! Have a good laugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment