Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, and successful 2014! 

I've done New Year's Resolutions before and they last maybe a couple weeks, or maximum a month. But this year I'm serious about my resolutions! I believe that every resolution I've made will better myself. I have several. 

1. Fix my posture. It's dreadful. I mean really dreadful. And I'm pretty sure it's part of the reason my shoulders are so messed up. So from now on: shoulders back, chest up! 

2. No sweets! That's right, you heard me! No sweets! I've emptied my apartment of all my candy and sweets! My goal is to make it to end of this season (Mayish). I hoping to change my body a little and maybe drop a few body fat percentages. We'll see what the results are in a few months!

3. Journal every day. I'm starting a daily journal. Basically, I got 365 note cards marked with the date (one for each day of the year, obviously) and every day I'll take out the respective note card and write a couple lines about my day or what is inspiring me at the time. The point of the journal is to do it for several years. Think about how cool that's gonna be in about 5 years! I also have another daily journal. In this journal I have a daily question that I answer and write about. For example one of the questions is "What are you grateful for?". You can find the list of questions that I'm using here. 

Good luck with your New Year's resolutions! 

Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment