Monday, October 1, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things!

There are a few things that I am obsessed with right now...wanna hear about them? Okay good :)

An epic Husker football win! Just like the one we got this Saturday in the first Big 10 game of the season against Wisconsin! Here is a picture of the crowd celebrating outside the stadium after the game! So amazing! Nebraska seriously has the best fans in the country! GBR!
Sparkling Ice! This drink is so amazing! It's ZERO calories and is a flavored carbonated water! It tastes so good! 10 for $10 at HyVee so of course I stocked up! It's a way for me to cut back on drinking pop.
Being artsy! In high school I took an art class every year and I loved it! Well, now that I have a little more free time on my hands, I've decided to start drawing and painting again. It's a good way to take my mind off the fact that my volleyball career has hit a little lull (I know I've said that I'm okay with being in Lincoln right now, but all you active people understand that not having much to do can drive you crazy). Here is the painting that I just completed a week ago. Not bad for my first one in about 6 years right?
Reese's Pumpkins! Tis the season! These (in my opinion) are the best food ever!!!!! I am absolutely obsessed! I know they are absolutely awful to be eating, but I can't help it! They are so good and addicting! I am in love! 
This quote Jess Yanz tagged me in on Pinterest! This is for all book lovers out there! For anyone who knows me, I LOVE reading! So this is pretty perfect in describing me!
Goodreads.com! This website is amazing! You have your own profile where you can list and rate the books you've read, and you can start a "to-read" list. Then you can add your friends and find out what they are reading, have read, and want to read. It's brilliant! And I will never be without a good book to read. I'm currently in the middle of "Divergent" by Veronica Roth. And once I'm done with that I've got 31 books on my "to-read" list. I'm a happy girl! 
Speaking of "Divergent" I'm gonna go see what happens next :) I love being a nerd! Until next time...

Talk to you later!

Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment