Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feel the Burn!

Hello again! Today's post is for all you gym rats out there! I recently stumbled onto this website called Randomabs.com and I instantly fell in love! 
This website, quite simply, provides you with a daily ab routine.

All you have to do is click on one button and a new, unique ab routine will pop up!
Even if you're not sure what one of the routines is, you can just click on it, and a video will pop up showing you how to do it! 
How perfect! I absolutely love this website and I come here every single time I go to work out and need a good ab routine for the day. 

You can even follow them on twitter! They tweet the day's ab routine every morning! 

I expect everyone to have six packs by the time I get back ;)

See you soon!

Kayla

P.S. Here some redneck fashion tips from Jeff Foxworthy for you :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment