Friday, April 13, 2012

Things I'm Excited For: Part 1!

Alright ladies and gentlemen. Here's the scoop on my life (at least the next week of my life). My team is currently winning the Austrian League Championship 2 matches to 1. The Austrian League Finale is a best of 7 series. We have a match on Sunday and a match on Wednesday. If we win both of those matches, then we win the Austrian League Championship and I will be flying home 3-7 days after the last match (hopefully it's closer to 3 days than 7). If we lose either one of these next two matches, then I'll be stuck here longer until we finish the best of 7 match series. So, needless to say, I will be doing my very best to kick butt these next two matches so I can get back to the States ASAP.

That being said, I can't help but think of all the things that I'm really looking forward to doing when I get home. So, I've decided to try my very best to publish a new blog post every day featuring something that I just am so excited to do upon my return to the good 'ol U S of A. Hopefully, I'll be on a plane bound for America in about a week. Without further ado, here is the first thing I can't wait to do:

BUBBLE BATH! 

Oh to be able to relax in a nice warm bubble bath; with aromatherapy candles burning and a good musical playing in the background! More importantly, in a human-sized tub! THIS  is what I have been showering in for the past 5 months.
It's tiny! There is barely even enough room to turn around in this! It's just awful. Ladies, imagine trying to shave your legs in here. So, I guess I'm not just excited for the bubble bath, I'm excited to shower in an American sized shower! 

Oh it's the little things in life that make you happy (or in this case the big things).

Sending all my love from Vienna! 

Kayla 

P.S. Here's another clip from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment