Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things I'm Excited For: Part 2!

The next thing that I'm excited for is.....


COLBY JACK CHEESE!

Okay I know this sounds silly, but I am so excited for Colby Jack! Besides a bunch of weird kinds of cheeses, they only have cheddar! And I'm learning that I really don't like cheddar cheese all that much. But, the other day, I pictured myself eating a slice of Colby Jack cheese and my mouth literally started watering! Oh I can't wait to eat foods that I am comfortable with and that are normal to me! I've pretty much been living off of chicken, pasta, rice, and broccoli for the past five months! It's time to get home to the foods that I love! Soon and very soon!

The next match of the Austrian League Championship is tomorrow! Say some prayers for me! Let's go SVS Post!

Sending all my love from Vienna!

Kayla

P.S. Back to "The Office"! Bloopers make me laugh so hard! So here are some bloopers for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment