Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things I'm Excited For: Part 7!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I woke up this morning only to find out that my internet connection has gone kaput! Being the computer wiz that I am (insert sarcasm here) I could not figure out what was wrong or how to fix it. So, I've been chillin' at Starbucks for about three hours now. Therefore, this is gonna be a short post. That being said, next up on the list of things that I'm excited for is:
MASSAGE
The very first opportunity I get, I will be treating myself to a hot stone massage! After a long, hard season, I need a good massage more than ever! Oooo I can't wait!

Like I said earlier, my internet connection in my apartment is not working. I'll try and find another source tomorrow sometime. So, just a heads up if you're trying to get ahold of me for something, you probably won't hear back from me until tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll be home soon! :)

Sending all my love from Vienna!

Kayla

P.S. Here is your clip of the day! Some more bloopers for ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment