Monday, April 9, 2012

Counting the Days!

Hello! I hope everyone had a splendid Easter Sunday! I really wish I could've been celebrating with my family! But, nonetheless, I had a pretty good Easter myself. One of my teammates, Jenna Hagglund (our team chef) made a delicious dinner! We had ham, mashed potatoes (she even put cheese in them because she knows cheesy potatoes are my favorite holiday dish), green beans, fruit, and for dessert: brownies and ice cream! Needless to say, I was so full I couldn't breathe after that meal.
Today, we are back to the grind. We have training this afternoon, and two practices tomorrow. Then the 3rd match of the Austrian League Finale is Wednesday. Hopefully we stop messing around and take care of business this match. I could use some prayers at this point :)

Time seems to be crawling. But, another morning means that I'm another day closer to home! And it's so nice to see that my Written Paper Rings countdown is winding down!

This is where I started...
This is where I am today! Almost there!

I love you all very much! See you soon!

Kayla

P.S. This clip is of Larry the Cable Guy, who is a die hard Nebraska fan! He has actually come to a couple of our practices when I was still playing there and we got to chat with him for awhile! Cool guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment