Monday, April 16, 2012

Things I'm Excited For: Part 4!

If anyone has read the blog I posted about my current living arrangements, you'll know that I'm in a one room apartment, and that my bed is basically a fold out couch/futon. And you might have also gathered that I don't have a TV (not that I really need one here). Anyways, the point is that if I do wish to watch TV, that means I have to open up my laptop, and download the episode offline, normally not til' the day after it originally aired, and sit on my "bed" and watch it. And I found out very quickly that I have a lot of time to myself during an overseas season. Basically, this has been me for the past 5 months.
So what am I excited for??? TO SIT ON THE COUCH AND WATCH TV! Oh to be able to watch my favorite TV shows, the day that they originally air, on a comfy cozy couch, on a real TV! 
The other day, I went to Jenna's apartment (she has a TV in her apartment) and we watched a movie. It felt like the most foreign thing in the world to be watching a movie on an actually TV! I guess I've gotten so used to watching movies and TV shows on my computer that I forgot what it felt like to watch TV! So, this is actually one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. AND I'll be able to watch my favorite TV shows with the people I love the most! Whether it be "American Idol" with Dad, "The Office" with my brother, Eric, or "Criminal Minds" with Mom, I can't wait to enjoy it on a comfy couch in front of a television! So, this could potentially be me very soon :)
VB Update: We won the match last night and we are now winning the Austrian finale 3-1! That means we are only one more win away from being crowned the Austrian Champs! The next match of the series is on Wednesday! If we win that match, the season is over and I'll be flying home HOPEFULLY by Sunday at the latest! That's right! Less than a week! But, of course, we have to take care of business on Wednesday. Keep your prayers coming! 

Sending my love from Vienna!

Kayla 

P.S. And now for one of my favorite Michael moments! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Can we watch TV together sometime? I would like that! Ps, come home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say you better add Glee with Jessica!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Glee with Jess! How could I forget?! Of course we can watch TV together darling!

    ReplyDelete